Our Goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our patrons.
Campers please understand that by accepting your passes and entering the Campground, you and persons staying with or visiting your campsite agree to read, abide by and obey all Farmer Bob’s Campground Rules and local, state, and federal laws while inside the Campground. The person who registered for the Site(s) is responsible for the actions of all persons staying with or visiting the Campground.
The following RULES WILL BE ENFORCED throughout your stay at Farmer Bob’s. Failure to adhere to these rules can result in your IMMEDIATE REMOVAL from the property. We reserve the right to seek arrest of anyone who is in violation of any local, state, and federal laws. NO REFUNDS will be granted if you are asked to leave.
We reserve the right to amend or add to these rules at any time.
ALL TYPES OF VEHICLES MUST HAVE A FARMER BOB’S CAMPGROUND PASS AT ALL TIMES WHILE INSIDE THE CAMPGROUND.
- ALL SITES must be paid for before marking off.
- Be RESPECTFUL of other campers.
- NO Noise and/or Rowdy behavior. This includes parties, pets, and loud generators. QUIET HOURS will be from MIDNIGHT until 7AM. No external speakers or loud sirens at any time.
- Do not walk/drive through or park in other people’s campsite.
- NO loose garbage. Please make sure glass is not left on the ground. Please place garbage in the dumpsters. Garbage bags are available at the office or the ice tent if you need them.
- Lewd behavior, nudity, and profanity will not be tolerated at any time.
- Clean up after your pets and restrain them as needed.
- Campers are expected to adhere to all local, state, and federal laws.
- No vending of any kind without permission and passes from Farmer Bob’s.
- DO NOT BLOCK INTERIOR ROADS. All vehicles must fit on your site. This is a campground regulation to provide access for emergency vehicles such as fire trucks or ambulances, should they become necessary. Do not block your neighbors, the dumpsters, or port-a-johns.
- If you invite guests from outside the campground, you will be held responsible for their actions. If problems arise, you and your guests will be removed from the campground without a refund.
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS of any kind. We will seek the arrest of anyone in Farmer Bob’s Campground utilizing fireworks. Also, NO guns, potato guns, balloon launchers, spotlights, laser pointers, or other items deemed dangerous are permitted. This is for EVERYONE’S safety.
- NO CHAINSAWS allowed at any time on Farmer Bob property.
- Drive carefully. 5 MPH OR LESS FOR ALL VEHICLES AT ALL TIMES while in Farmer Bob’s. NO CRUISING allowed. Violations will result in the vehicle being immediately impounded for the rest of your stay. ***See also NON-STREET LEGAL VEHICLE RULES.***
- Farmer Bob’s Campground has 24 hour Security. FARMER BOB’S CAMPGROUND WILL NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY for any damage to vehicles, theft of vehicles or property. This includes impounded vehicles! Please lock and secure your belongings.
- There is a GENERATOR FREE AREA for campers who do not want to be bothered by the noise of a generator. No generators will be allowed to run in this area. In the remainder of the campground, we ask that you use your generator with discretion. If your GENERATOR isNOISY or there are ANY COMPLAINTS about your generator, you will be asked to turn the generator off between the hours of 11:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
- NO WATER HOSES stretched from a Water Hook-Up Site or spigot to a Non-Water Site. Upon 1st offense, you will be charged an additional $65.00 beyond the initial cost of your site and your water hose will be cut. Upon 2nd offense, you will be asked to leave the campground without a refund.
- NO DUMPING of sewage or water from your camper onto the ground. RV pumping is available for a fee through a private company. It is your responsibility to stop the septic trucks if you need them.
- ALL CAMPFIRES must be contained in a fire ring. You are responsible for your own campfire. If you bring your own firewood, it must be clean. Please follow state guidelines when crossing state lines with firewood. Fires must be free of nails, glass, and garbage. All campfires must be in safe and convenient areas where they will not constitute fire hazards to vegetation, undergrowth, trees, recreational vehicles, RV’s, campers, vehicles, buildings, and structures. The Tennessee Division of Air Pollution Control OPEN BURNING GUIDELINES will be followed. NO BONFIRES WILL BE ALLOWED! If you cannot follow all of these rules, DO NOT build a fire. We reserve the right to extinguish any campfires we find to be dangerous in any way.
- NO LARGE GATHERINGS allowed in the campground without permission. This includes bands, DJ’s, parties, etc. QUIET HOURS will be from MIDNIGHT until 7AM.
SITE/PERMIT RULES & INFO
Farmer Bob’s Campground allows you to pick which Campsite you would like to have, with the EXCEPTION OF Water Hook-ups, Select Gravel, and Larger Sites. These Sites are assigned and are sold ahead of time. If you would like information on these Sites for future races, please inquire at the ice tent or office.
- If you park in a reserved site (sites marked with white pegs and caution tape) and you are not assigned to that Site, YOU WILL HAVE TO MOVE!!!
- There is a maximum of one (1) camper, RV or trailer per site. You may pitch one sleep tent alongside your camper. There is a maximum of two (2) sleep tents per site.
- All vehicles, personal belongings, and campfire must remain within the boundary of your designated campsite. If you go over your allotted campsite boundaries, YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY A SECOND SITE.
- Please pull in or back into your campsite perpendicular to the road, not parallel to the road.
- All STANDARD SITES have been laid out at approximately 1500 sq. ft. Standard Sites are not assigned; however, the boundaries must be respected. IF YOU DO NOT STAY WITHIN THE MARKED BOUNDARIES OF YOUR CAMPSITE, YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR AN ADDITIONAL SITE!!!
- There will be a MAXIMUM of two (2) vehicles per each Select Gravel Campsite. There will be a MAXIMUM of three (3) vehicles per each Standard, Standard + Water, and Deluxe Campsite. There will be a MAXIMUM of two (2) Non-Street-Legal Vehicles per each campsite.
- At the time of check-in, the office staff will attach your permit on the inside of the lower driver’s side corner of your windshield. In addition to the permit, vehicles (cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc.) must also have a band around the inside rear view mirror. Your permit and mirror band must remain in place at all times! No vehicle driven out of the Campground will be readmitted without both the permit and the mirror band; this includes all street legal vehicles.
- The mirror band will no longer be valid if it has been cut, taped, stapled or altered in any way.
- We will have several periodic PERMIT CHECKS throughout the week in the Campground. ANYONE WITHOUT THE APPROPRIATE PERMITS AND/OR MIRROR BANDS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE CAMPGROUND OR PURCHASE THE APPROPRIATE PERMITS. If your permit or mirror band is lost or stolen, you will be responsible for replacing them. We suggest that you do not remove your permit until after your week at Farmer Bob’s.
- There are different color permits for campsites and vehicles, and they are not interchangeable. Please keep this in mind when you leave the Campground, make sure you have the correct permit in place. For example, no cars will be readmitted without both the vehicle permit and the mirror band.
- Any type of vehicle pulling a trailer with the intent of hauling passengers will not be allowed.
NON-STREET LEGAL VEHICLE RULES
All Non-Street Legal Vehicles [recreational vehicles (including but not limited to golf carts, four wheelers, etc.)] must have a “Recreational Vehicle Pass” for use within the Campground. These Passes may be purchased for $15.00 each. Any Recreational Vehicle on the property without this Pass will be impounded for the remainder of your stay.
RECREATIONAL VEHICLES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE USED DURING THE HOURS OF MIDNIGHT AND 6:00 AM.
Due to city codes, recreational vehicles will not be allowed out of the Campground at any time.
- No driving in or through or parking in campsites other than your own.
- No cruising or parking on roads.
- All operators of recreational vehicles must be licensed drivers AND over the age of 18. This is for the safety of everyone.
- No trailers behind recreational vehicles at any time.
- All vehicles must adhere to the 5 MPH SPEED LIMIT at all times.
- Everyone riding on a recreational vehicle must have a seat and be seated in it while the vehicle is in motion; chairs strapped on the vehicle are not considered acceptable seating.
- After dusk, all vehicles must have operating lights.
- Intoxicated operation of vehicles will NOT be tolerated.
- NO DIRT BIKES ALLOWED. Mudding, hill climbing, destruction of property, etc. with recreational vehicles WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
IF THESE RULES ARE NOT FOLLOWED, YOUR NON-STREET LEGAL VEHICLE PASS WIIL BE REVOKED WITHOUT REFUND AND YOUR RECREATIONAL VEHICLE WILL BE IMPOUNDED FOR THE REMAINDER OF YOUR STAY AT FARMER BOB’S CAMPGROUND.
SHOWER BARN RULES
Shower tickets are required and can be purchased at the front gate when you check-in or at any time during your stay!! If you need additional tickets, they can be purchased at the office. Make sure when you register, you provide complete information, because anyone who is not registered as a Farmer Bob’s Camper may not purchase shower tickets.
SHOWER BARN HOURS OF OPERATION:
Saturday (week before race day) through Tuesday – early morning to late night. Wednesday through Campground closing – starting Wed. morning, showers will be open 24 hours.
- Limit of one person in each shower at one time.
- Please be courteous and limit your shower time.
- NO SMOKING AT ANY TIME INSIDE THE SHOWER BARN.
The showers are for FARMER BOB’S CAMPERS ONLY. Please immediately report anyone from outside the Campground trying to use the showers.
ALL RULES OF THE SHOWER BARN MUST BE FOLLOWED AT ALL TIMES; ANYONE WHO DOESN’T FOLLOW THE RULES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE SHOWER BARN FOR THE REMAINDER OF THEIR STAY AND COULD BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE CAMPGROUND.
The Farmer Bob Campground cancellation policy is as follows:
*There will be absolutely NO transfers or refunds (notice must be given 30 days prior) allowed after the Campground opening date.
REFUND POLICY- Campers may get a refund if they request their money back thirty (30) days prior to the opening date of the campground for that race. There will be a processing fee of $20.00 for all refunds. There will be no refunds for previously transferred sites.
TRANSFER POLICY – Campers may transfer their reservations to the following race if transfer is requested by the Campground opening date for that race. Sites may only be transferred once to either the following Spring or Fall Race. There will be no refunds for previously transferred sites.